Usage, dosage and storage
Dandelion extract from Herrens Mark comes in a 1-litre and 2-litre bag-in-box. The bag-in-box ensures that the product is stably, practically and hygienically packaged. As the bag empties, it closes around the remaining content, preventing oxygenation and ensuring that the product lasts for as long as possible.
Taking Dandelion Extract
Dandelion Extract has a bitter, sour taste. We recommend that you drink it without adding anything because the bitter taste on the tongue stimulates the excretion of bile. If necessary, you can add some fruit juice – we recommend blackcurrant juice. Ideally, serve chilled.
IMPORTANT: Dandelion Extract can generally be taken during pregnancy and when breastfeeding. Caution is recommended in case of gallstones. In case of blocked bile ducts, please seek medical attention before using the product. Due to the product’s diuretic effect, avoid taking it right before bedtime.
The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. Dietary supplements should be stored out of reach of young children. Should only be used by pregnant women or children under the age of 1 after consultation with a doctor or health care professional. A dietary supplement does not replace the need for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Dandelion Extract can be taken daily. The recommended daily dose is 30–60 ml (1–2 cups). We recommend taking the extract together with a meal, preferably breakfast and dinner.
For chronic conditions we recommend 90 ml (3 cups) daily until it has a noticeable effect. Then 60 ml daily.
If using the extract as part of a cleanse, we recommend taking it for at least three months.
- 1. week: 1 cup daily (30 ml)
- 2. week: 2 cup daily (60 ml)
- 3. week: 3 cup daily (90 ml)
- Evt. 4. week: 4 cup daily (120 ml)
- Thereafter: 1-2 cup daily (30-60 ml)
- Following detox programme: 2 cup daily (60 ml)
- Store at room temperature
- After opening, we recommend refrigerating the extract, as it tastes best when cold.
- Shelf life: See best before date on the box
- Opening does not affect the shelf life of the extract.