Red Clover Extract
– fermented with lactic acid bacteria
May help alleviate the following symptoms of menopause:
• Hot flashes
• Mood swings
• Sleep problems
• Lack of energy
• Sluggish digestion
Red Clover Extract is:
• Rich in natural plant oestrogens
• Free of alcohol and additives
• 100% vegan
• 100% organic
Red Clover Extract from Herrens Mark comes in a 1-litre and 2-litre bag-in-box. The bag-in-box ensures that the product is stably, practically and hygienically packaged. As the bag empties, it closes around the remaining content, preventing oxygenation and ensuring that the product lasts for as long as possible.
Taking the Red Clover extract
Sage, peppermint and lemon balm herbs are added to the extract; however, it still has a unique, grass-like and somewhat tangy taste. If you don’t like the taste, mixing the extract with pineapple or multi-fruit juice masks it nicely. Pineapple juice is best for masking the grassy flavour. It can also be mixed into a smoothie or Stevia can be added.
IMPORTANT The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. Dietary supplements should be stored out of reach of young children. Not suitable for children under the age of 11. A dietary supplement does not replace the need for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- The recommended dose is 120 ml (4 cups) daily, divided into two doses, morning and evening.
- After 2–3 weeks, when you start feeling the effect, you can begin reducing the dose to 60 ml (2 cups) once a day.
- The dose should be measured according to individual needs, but it should be around 60–120 ml (2–4 cups) per day.
- The daily dose should not exceed 120 ml (4 cups) per day.
We recommend taking the extract together with a meal. If you forget a dose, you should not double the following dose. Simply continue taking the amount of extract that suits your needs. Important: Always shake well before use!
Experience from our customers shows that the effect is noticeable within 2–3 weeks. After having used two boxes of our product, you will likely know how the extract works best for you.
- Store at room temperature.
- After opening, we recommend refrigerating the extract, as it tastes best when cold.
- Shelf life: See best before date on the box
- Opening does not affect the shelf life of the extract.
Product of the Year in 2014 and 2018
In 2014, and again in 2018, Herrens Mark was named Danish Health Food Product of the Year. It also won the Herbal Product of the Year Award at the Danish Health & Science Awards in 2018.
The reasons given for the awards were:
Effective for hot flashes · Good digestibility
High-quality ingredients · Carefully considered product
· Made in Denmark · Organic
By: Michael Mohr Jensen, producer of dietary supplements
Updated 13th December 2019