– Fermented red clover extract with lactic acid bacteria
Fermented red clover for dietary management of bone mass before, during and after menopause for women with osteopenia.
• A food for special medical purposes
• Developed for women with osteopenia
• For the dietary management of bone mass
Contains natural, fermented isoflavones (in aglycone form)
• Free of alcohol and additives
• 100% vegan
• 100% organic
REGOROS from Herrens Mark is available in a 1-litre and 2-litre bag-in-box. The bag-in-box principle ensures that the packaging is stable, practical and hygienic. As the bag empties, it shrinks around the remaining contents, preventing oxygenation of the product and ensuring the shelf life of the product for as long as possible.
REGOROS has a rather sour, grassy flavour. If you are not keen on the flavour, it is easy to mask the taste by mixing the extract with pineapple juice or other juices or cordials. Pineapple masks the grassy taste best. It can also be mixed into a smoothie or you can add a couple of drops of stevia.
NB: REGOROS should be used under medical supervision. The product cannot constitute the sole source of nutrition. REGOROS is only suitable for women before, during and after menopause.
- The daily dose is 100 ml per day (50 ml in the morning and 50 ml in the evening).
- A calcium, vitamin D and magnesium supplement is recommended.
The extract can be taken with a meal, though this is not necessary. If you miss a dose, you should not double the following dose but simply continue with the normal daily dose
To ensure dose homogeneity, the product should always be shaken before use!
- At room temperature
- After opening, it is a good idea to store the extract in the fridge as it tastes best cold
- Shelf life after opening: 3 months
By: Michael Mohr Jensen, producer of Foods for Special Medical Purposes
Published 17th december 2020